WHO IS PAXTEN?

WHO IS PAXTEN?
Paxten Reede Pearson was the daughter of family friends, Blake and Libby. She was diagnosed with Leukemia at the age of 9 months and lost her battle on January 29, 2012 (just before her 2nd birthday). Her parents started a journal shortly after she was diagnosed. Their posts were raw, honest, and gave very detailed descriptions on Paxten's treatments, struggles, and recovery. Their journal went viral and touched many hearts throughout the midwest. In February, I wanted to do something for the family that not only showed my support for them, but showed support for current, past, and future patients. In March, I decided to sign-up with The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and pledged to raise $10,000 in Paxten's memory. (CLICK THE IMAGE TO READ ABOUT PAXTEN'S BATTLE- image courtesy of Mindy Rae Photography)

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Paxten Pearson

I have recently received many private messages on facebook about Paxten's story. I know the Pearsons through my husband and his brother. We did everything we could help them financially and I wanted to take it another step further. With Paxten's parents permission, I want to share her story, help them and current patients financially, and to bring awareness on blood cancers. I would like everyone to still have respect for the family and remember that all of my efforts are 100% going towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am not keep a dime of the profit I'm making.

If you would like to learn more about Paxten's battle here is the website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/paxtenpearson

I would like everyone to keep Paxten's family in their prayers and thoughts during this difficult time and to help if they can!

No comments:

Post a Comment